Is KeyShot compatible with SOLIDWORKS?
KeyShot is widely recognized as the best rendering software for SOLIDWORKS professionals on both macOS and Windows, and the fastest, easiest, and most powerful for selling a concept, creating presentations, exploring digital prototypes and creating sales or marketing visuals – all from your SOLIDWORKS data.
How do I install KeyShot plugins?
Supported 3D Modeling Applications
KeyShot connects with various 3D modeling applications through its plugins. To install a plugin, simply download and install the plugin for your application. Each plugin comes with its own installer and unique setup instructions.
How do I render a KeyShot animation in SOLIDWORKS?
To include animations from SOLIDWORKS, activate a Motion Study tab in the assembly and then click Send to KeyShot. The plugin will automatically ask whether you want to export the model with animations. Activate the Model tab to export normally.
Is KeyShot for free?
You have the option between KeyShot on Windows or Mac. This download is a fully-functional license with all features for free! Only the render output is watermarked, with background render, rendering queue and save disabled.
How do I create a SOLIDWORKS add in?
Start up the SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Administration tool.
- Select Add Reference.
- Click COM, select PDMWorks Enterprise 20nn Type Library, and click Add.
- Select Add Reference.
- Click . NET, select System. Windows. Forms, and click Add.
- Click Close.
Can I use KeyShot with SketchUp?
Open your scene or model in SketchUp. Go to Toolbar > Extensions > KeyShot > Render. The plugin will launch KeyShot and transfer the 3D model from SketchUp to KeyShot. Go to update any changes made in SketchUp, click the Update button while KeyShot is open.
How do I import from KeyShot to Maya?
How To Use The Plugin
- Open your scene or model in Maya.
- Go to the KeyShot tab on the Maya shelf. The plugin will launch KeyShot and transfer the 3D model from Maya to KeyShot.
- To update any changes made in Maya, click Send Changes while KeyShot is open. …
- To export your Maya scene as a .bip file, click Export.
Does KeyShot work with Rhino?
Open your scene or model in Rhino. Left-click the Render button to launch KeyShot. The 3D data will be transferred from Rhino to KeyShot. To update any changes made in Rhino, left-click the KeyShot Update button, while your KeyShot scene is open.
How do I export a motion study?
Exporting a Motion Study to ADAMS
- Right-click the top-level assembly in the MotionManager tree and click Export to ADAMS.
- Enter a file name and click Save. You cannot export key point manipulations of motion tools such as forces, motors, or contact, and you cannot export feature suppression.
How do you get KeyShot?
To receive the free upgrade to KeyShot 10, simply purchase a new license of KeyShot 9 or upgrade a previous license to KeyShot 9 between October 19, 2020 and the day KeyShot 10 is released. KeyShot 10 opens up worlds unimagined, accelerating the visual creation process, and fueling the next generation of visualization.