How do I change the view on Fusion 360?
To change the default orientation of the Home view:
- Right-click the Home button above the view cube.
- Select “Set Current View as Home”
How do you change XYZ in Fusion 360?
Click the bubble with either the account name initials or account picture in the top right corner of Fusion 360. Select Preferences. In the General preferences tab is an option called “Default Modeling Orientation”. Use this dropdown to select Z up instead of Y up.
How do you change the mouse controls on Fusion 360?
Set your Fusion 360 preferences
- Click General in the preferences list.
- Scroll to Pan, Zoom, Orbit shortcuts.
- Select the CAD application you are most comfortable with. This changes the mouse behavior for pan, zoom, and orbit.
- Scroll through the other options in the General page.
How do I change sketch axis in Fusion 360?
How to redefine the sketch plane for a sketch in Fusion 360
- Right clicking the sketch icon in the timeline.
- Click Redefine Sketch Plane.
- Re-select the geometry reference to use as the new sketch plane.
- Click OK.
How do you rotate a sketch in Fusion 360?
Perform the following steps to rotate a drawing view:
- From the Modify menu, click Rotate.
- For Selection, click on a view.
- For Transform, click on a point for the rotation to reference.
- Enter an Angle for the rotation.
- Click OK.
How do you watch normal to face in Fusion 360?
Go to Solution. In the model workspace select the face of the plate then click Look At from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen. Next right click Named Views in the browser and create a New View and name it then save the file.
How do I reset origin on Fusion 360?
You cannot “reset the origin”. You can, however, move the model to the origin. See this screencast: It should achieve the same result, I think.