Where is the ribbon in SOLIDWORKS?
A ribbon is a command bar that organizes the features into a series of tabs at the top of the application window. The tabs are composed of groups providing the practical commands. The tabs and logical groups increase discoverability features and functions.
How do you add a ribbon tab in SOLIDWORKS?
To add a custom tab to the CommandManager:
- Right-click a CommandManager tab, and select Customize CommandManager.
- In the CommandManager, right-click the New Tab that appears to the right of the current tabs and click Rename Tab.
- Type a new name for the tab.
- Click OK.
How do I change the default toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I show the command bar in SOLIDWORKS?
Accessing the CommandManager
If it does not appear, you can re-enable it from the Customize dialog box. To access the CommandManager: Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
How do I customize my SOLIDWORKS toolbar?
- Open a part, assembly, or drawing document.
- Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. …
- To enable the CommandManager, select Enable CommandManager. …
- Click OK.
Why did my toolbar disappear in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes. If this step does not work, then try step 3.
How do I fix the toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar.
How do I reset my SOLIDWORKS toolbox?
Hole Wizard and Toolbox folder
Opens the Toolbox configuration tool, where you can set options on the Smart Fasteners page. For details, see Toolbox Help . Click Reset to restore factory defaults for all system options or only for options on this page.