How do you hide the edges on Fusion 360?
- (Optional) Change the Visual Style to …with Hidden Edges in the Display Settings.
- Hover over the hidden edge.
- Left-click and hold. A list of the features will appear.
- Select the edge from the list. The selected edge will be highlighted in the design.
How do you hide hidden lines in Fusion 360?
Click the monitor icon on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, from the you have Visual Styles and you can change to visible edges only.
How do you create a hidden line in Fusion 360?
1. Double-click anywhere inside the selection boundary of the right projected view to activate it. 2. In the View Properties dialog box, click Hidden Lines and select On.
How do you hide the sketch plane in Fusion 360?
Simply click on the selected parts and use the show/hide buttons, or click on the interactive check box that will leave your selection on, until you unselect it.
How do I remove a construction line in AutoCAD?
To Erase Construction Lines (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Use AMERASEALLCL to delete all construction lines from a current drawing.
- Use AMERASECL to delete selected construction lines from a current drawing. First corner of window: Select a point. Second corner of window: Select a point.
Can Fusion 360 edit STL files?
Fusion 360 & Meshes
Fusion 360 is a great CAD program for 3D printing, but it’s not comprehensive mesh-editing software like Blender or Meshmixer. With that said, new mesh-editing tools were incorporated in July 2021, allowing Fusion 360 users to adjust to STL files within the new Mesh environment.
What is a green line in Fusion 360?
That means the sketches are locked (fix/unfix command) in the sketch pallet. Or they have been broken and fixed. If they are from a svg they are the same. You can select them when the sketch is active and click on the fix/unfix command to unlock them.
Where is the line tool in Fusion 360?
The line tool can be accessed from the sketch dropdown list in the model, sculpt, and patch workspaces. You’ll also notice that the Fusion engineers have given the line tool the keyboard shortcut letter “L” because it is so frequently used. Additionally, you can use the right-click menu.