What is parameters use?
Overview. A parameter is a special kind of variable used in a function to refer to one of the pieces of data provided as input to the function. These pieces of data are the values of the arguments with which the function is going to be called/invoked.
How do I edit parameters in Catia?
Updating parameters values
- Double-click the parameter in the specification tree. The Edit Parameter window is displayed.
- Right-click the value field of the window, and select Update Values… . The Value List window is displayed.
- Edit the values and click OK when done.
How do you create a relationship in Catia?
Creating Sets of Relations
- Click the icon, the Relations. 1 (or Relations. …
- Click either relation creation icon. …
- Click OK to display the next dialog box and enter the relation body.
- After you have finished specifying the new relation, click OK in the editor dialog box.
How do you edit text in Catia?
Editing Text Properties
- Select the annotation you just created. …
- Select the Edit-> Properties command. …
- Click the Text tab. …
- Click the More switch button to check if extra options are available.
- Modify the available options as required.
What is a parameter in computing?
A parameter is a special kind of variable in computer programming language that is used to pass information between functions or procedures. The actual information passed is called an argument.
What is parameter with example?
A parameter is used to describe the entire population being studied. For example, we want to know the average length of a butterfly. This is a parameter because it is states something about the entire population of butterflies.
Why are parameters useful?
Parameters allow us to pass information or instructions into functions and procedures . They are useful for numerical information such as stating the size of an object. Parameters are the names of the information that we want to use in a function or procedure. The values passed in are called arguments.
What is Catia knowledgeware?
Knowledgeware is a group of techniques that you can use to control parameters based on your knowledge of the model and its intended application. Incorporating Knowledgeware into model and analysis parameters allows other users to work with the model more effectively.
How do you build relationships?
Make changes in the Join Properties dialog box
- On the Database Tools tab, in the Relationships group, click Relationships.
- On the Design tab, in the Relationships group, click All Relationships. …
- Click the relationship line for the relationship that you want to change. …
- Double-click the relationship line. …
- Click Join Type.