How do you animate in Solidworks?
Creating Basic Animations
- From a motion study, drag the time bar to set the duration of the animation sequence. …
- Drag the assembly component to the end position of the animation sequence.
- Right-click to place a key, or select Autokey (Animation only) to place a key automatically.
- To animate other assembly components:
Can you make a video in Solidworks?
You can capture a video of actions in the graphics area. The MotionManager lets you save animations. To record a video of the graphics pane: Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
How do I make a video in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
What is solidworks composer?
SOLIDWORKS® Composer allows you to quickly create 2D and 3D graphical content to clearly explain and present your product or process. The tools let you work directly from 3D CAD data to create high-quality illustrations, photorealistic images, and interactive animations, and to import design data. Buy now.
How do you do a motion study in Solidworks?
To start a motion study in SOLIDWORKS you can click on “Motion Study 1” tab on the lower left corner of SOLIDWORKS user interface. Make sure to click on “Expand Motion Manager” to display the SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager timeline view. The first thing you need to do is to select the type of simulation you want to perform.
What is the difference between animation and basic motion in SolidWorks?
Animations use interpolation to define the motion of components between these key points. In basic motion studies, on the other hand, mass, inertia, component interaction and gravity are taken into account and the motion is calculated. The position of components is determined by the physics of the situation.
How do you explode an animation in SolidWorks?
Do one of the following:
- Double-click the ExplView feature.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and select Explode (or Collapse).
- (Assemblies only.) Right-click the ExplView feature and select Animate explode (or Animate collapse) to display the Animation Controller pop-up toolbar while the assembly explodes or collapses.
Does SolidWorks work on Android?
The SOLIDWORKS World Mobile App is available for both Apple iOS and Android devices.
How do I start composer in SolidWorks?
After opening SOLIDWORKS Composer, simply clicking “File” -> “Open” will select your CAD assembly. After a short conversion process, your assembly is viewable and modifiable in SOLIDWORKS Composer. The window the assembly is displayed in is called the “Viewport”.
How do I export an animation in SolidWorks?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Enter a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to specify the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.
How many render passes visualize?
In most cases, 250 passes would result in a complete image except for fully enclosed interior or enclosed environments which typically need 1000 passes to generate a complete image.
How do you zoom in on animation in Solidworks?
Drag the key point from the Orientation and Camera Views line to the time bar, and select Place Key. Do one of the following: Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest. Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.