How do I add multiple models to Cura?
Open file menu
The file browser of your operating system opens. Select the 3D model you would like to load and click ‘open’. Tip: Select multiple models using CTRL/CMD or Shift (depending on your operating system) and click ‘open’.
How do I combine 3d files?
Step 1: Combining Models
- Select all the models that you want to combine in the “Objects Browser” using SHIFT+Click.
- Click the “Edit” button on the left toolbar then click on “Combine”
- When the models are successfully combined the “Object Browser” will display one file and one model will change colour.
Can I print multiple STL files at once?
Many new users focus on printing only one part at a time until they are happy with the results, but as you get more experienced you also have the option of importing multiple STL files into the software and printing them simultaneously. This can save a lot of setup and post-processing time.
Can you stack printers on top of each other?
To speed up drying time, do not stack your printouts on top of each other. Your printed colors can never exactly match your on-screen colors. However, you can use a color management system to get as close as possible.
Can you stack 3D prints?
1) You accomplish 3D printing a stack by leaving a gap in between your models as you layer them. The gap distance needs to be small enough to prevent stringing and layer separation but not too small where you have to destroy the two parts in order to detach them.
How do I add multiple STL to Cura?
How to merge and group models in Ultimaker Cura
- Select two or more models on the build plate using ‘shift + left clicking’ the model. Selected models are indicated by a blue outline.
- ‘Right click’ one of the selected models, and select ‘group models’. …
- Grouped models have a grey bounding box.
How do I import STL files to Cura?
Anyway the solution is to drag the file out of the zip archive onto your desktop or into some folder and then drag *that* file to cura.