How do I translate in Solidworks?
To enable this new tool, right-click on the top-level file name in the FeatureManager Design Tree and go to Tree Display then Show Translated Feature Name in Tooltip and select the language that you would like the tooltip to be displayed in. To disable the functionality, just select Hide Tooltip.
How do I change the language on a Solidworks drawing?
Easy Way to Change the Language in SOLIDWORKS
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select ‘Programs’ or ‘Programs and Features’, and choose ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find the version of SOLIDWORKS to modify, right-click on it and select ‘Change’
What programming language does solidworks use?
The programming languages most commonly used are: Visual Basic . NET (VB.NET) Visual C++/CLI.
How do I type Chinese in Solidworks?
Go to Options > Project Options > Imaging/OCR and select your desired language in the “Notes” section as shown below:
- Project Language Option.
- Notes folder location.
- Add a new language folder.
- New language file added and renamed.
Can you change language in Solidworks?
Right-click a user or group and select Settings. Select the language from the drop-down list.
How do I change language in Solidworks PDM?
Open the PDM Administration tool and then open the settings dialog box for the user or group you wish to change the language for. Click Language, and, from the drop down, select the language you want to change to. This will also require a restart to make sure that the change was made properly.
How do I change the language on Solid Edge 2020?
On Windows 7, these are in the Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Regional Settings > Region and Language. On the Formats tab, set the Format drop list to the language you want displayed in Solid Edge, and click OK. In addition, you can force Solid Edge to run in English independently of your system locale.
What is a SOLIDWORKS macro?
Macros are scripts that let you run operations in the SOLIDWORKS software automatically. You can create a macro and program it outside of the SOLIDWORKS software, or you can record a macro that captures a sequence of actions and commands as you perform them in the SOLIDWORKS software.
Is AutoCAD a programming language?
AutoLISP is a dialect of the programming language Lisp built specifically for use with the full version of AutoCAD and its derivatives, which include AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Architecture and AutoCAD Mechanical.
How do I create a macro in SOLIDWORKS?
To create a new macro:
- Click New Macro. (Macro toolbar), or click Tools > Macro > New.
- Type a file name.
- Click Save. Your macro editing application opens ready for you to program the new macro.
How do I create a template in Solidworks?
To create a template:
- Click New (Standard toolbar) or File > New.
- Double-click the type of template that you want to create: Part, Assembly, or Drawing.
- Click Options. …
- On the Document Properties tab, select options to customize your new document template, then click OK. …
- Click File > Save As.