How do you select a filled region in Revit?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. Shape handles display on the region.
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
How do you hide filled region boundaries in Revit?
Follow these steps:
- Select the filled region.
- On the Options Bar, click Edit.
- Select all of the lines that define the filled region.
- Select <Invisible Lines> from the Type Selector.
- Click Finish Sketch.
What category are filled regions?
A filled region created for a detail view is part of the Detail Items category. Revit lists the region in the Project Browser under Families Detail Items Filled Region.
Can you scale filled regions in Revit?
To adjust the scale of a Revit Fill Pattern you need to open the Fill Pattern Dialogue box found at: Manage tab-> Additional Settings -> Fill Patterns. See below. To scale a Fill Pattern you need to re-import the pattern into Revit with a different scale.
How do you mask a region in Revit?
When you want to obscure or hide some part of a project view, add a masking region. Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
Why does Revit not show filled region?
It sounds like your Detail Items are turned off in your Visibility/Graphics. Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
How do I hide masking region in Revit?
Select the Masking Region, right-click and select Override Graphics In View>By Element. In the View Specific Element Graphics dialog box ensure that the Surface Transparency is set to 0%.
How do you change the scale of hatches in Revit?
This process works for both drafting and model hatch patterns. Select the pattern you want to modify, and select Edit. From the Modify Pattern Properties dialog select import and browse to the location of the pat file and select it. Once the file is selected you will be able to change the scale.
How do you change the scale of materials in Revit?
- Select the wall>Properties>Edit Type.
- Under the Structure>Edit.
- In the new dialog box select the layer with the material you want to change.
- In the material window go to the Appearance Tab. …
- Under the Generic row you will see the image of the material. …
- It will open the Texture editor window.