How do you set the sun in Lumion?
2. The Sun Effect
- 2.1: In Movie Mode, add the Sun Effect to a Clip or to the Entire Movie:
- 2.2: Make sure that the Timeline slider is set to frame 0 at the start of the Clip or Movie:
- 2.3: Adjust the Sun Height and Sun Heading sliders in the Effect until the sun has the desired start position in the sky.
How do you use Lumion effects?
- Lumion 12 and newer: Use the Context Menu for the +FX button:
- Lumion 8.0 to 11.5: Context Menu -> File… -> Save Effects or Load Effects.
- Lumion 7.5 and older: Context Menu -> File… -> Load or Save. 0 out of 0 found this helpful.
Where is North in Lumion?
Use the Lumion Sun Direction compass. This will be along the Z (Blue) Axis, so if you have a pointer to north in your model that is imported, you can rotate and point that to north. World Orientation – Sun Direction – North.
How do you animate on Lumion?
Animating any object requires you to go to the movie mode of Lumion and add the ‘move’ effect, which works on people as well as other objects like traffic. You can get to movie mode by clicking on the icon highlighted by the red box in the lower right hand corner of the Lumion screenshot below.
How do you add wind to Lumion?
How to do it…
- In the Photo or Movie mode, click on the New effect button.
- Select the Foliage Wind effect found under the Weather tab.
- You can increase the value to 0.5, and this will simulate a windy day.
- Try to use this effect along with the Rain effect to create a rainy day look.
How do you make Lumion render more realistic?
When rendering, you should enable “Speedray reflections” and put reflection planes on big, flat surfaces. Tweak the glossiness slider of the floor and ceiling materials. Making your materials a little more reflective will be always better than static, non-reflective surfaces.