How do you add another view in Revit?
Add another view to your project or duplicate an existing view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do you add multiple views to a sheet in Revit?
Each view can be placed on one sheet only. To add a particular view to multiple sheets in a project, create duplicate views, and place each one on a different sheet. To quickly open and identify the sheet a view is placed on, in the Project Browser, right-click the view name, and click Open Sheet.
How do you show all views in Revit?
To see all open views at once, on the View tab of the Ribbon, click Tile Views. Use the Navigation bar in any of the views to zoom the contents of the current window or all the tiled window to fit. Manually re-position a view by clicking the tab of the view and dragging it to a new position.
How do I change the view range in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
What are views in Revit?
Views within Revit fall into three main categories. One is a coordination view, a view used for design purposes and coordination. Views under the Design (Working Views) fall into this category. Another is a documentation view, a view put onto a sheet making up the deliverables of the project.
How do I open multiple views in Revit?
Press CTRL+Tab to advance through each open view sequentially (including views that have been moved out of the Revit application window). Click (Tile Views) to see multiple views at once.
How do I resize a sheet view in Revit?
Right-click the activated view, and click Pan Active View. Drag the cursor to pan the view. Change the scale of the view. On the View Control Bar, for Scale, select the desired scale.
How do you crop a view in Revit?
Crop a View
- If the view is not cropped, On the View Control Bar, click (Crop View).
- If the view is cropped, but the crop region is not visible, click (Show Crop Region) on the View Control Bar.
- Resize the crop region as necessary by using the drag control or setting the size explicitly.
Where is the view range in Revit?
View Range in a Reflected Ceiling Plan (RCP)
Cut planes in a reflected ceiling plan are often set above the head height of the doors and windows. The area between the cut plane and the top of the view range establishes the primary view range of the view.