How do I change the camera view in Solidworks?
Press the space bar and double-click a camera in the Orientation menu. (View toolbar) or View > Display > Camera View . If more than one camera exists in the document, a dialog box appears asking you to choose one.
How do you unlock the camera in Solidworks?
To unlock the camera view, do one of the following:
- In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, expand the Camera folder, right-click the camera and clear Lock Camera.
- In the Camera PropertyManager, clear Lock camera position except when editing.
How do I use the camera in Solidworks?
Adding a Camera to a Document
- In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, right-click the Camera folder, and select Add Camera . …
- You can specify properties in the Camera PropertyManager and drag the camera, target, and field of view in the graphics area.
How do you zoom in animation in Solidworks?
Drag the key point from the Orientation and Camera Views line to the time bar, and select Place Key. Do one of the following: Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest. Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
Where is the Display Manager in Solidworks?
To view the DisplayManager, click the DisplayManager tab in the Manager Pane. The Appearances pane of the DisplayManager lists the appearances applied to the current model. The Decals pane of the DisplayManager lists the decals applied to the current model.
How do I save a camera view in Solidworks?
To save settings for multiple cameras:
- In the Palette, on the Camera tab: Shift + click to select the cameras to save. Right-click and click Save to file.
- In the dialog box: Navigate to a folder. The default is SOLIDWORKS Visualize ContentCameras. Click Save.
How do you do a motion study in Solidworks?
To start a motion study in SOLIDWORKS you can click on “Motion Study 1” tab on the lower left corner of SOLIDWORKS user interface. Make sure to click on “Expand Motion Manager” to display the SOLIDWORKS Motion Manager timeline view. The first thing you need to do is to select the type of simulation you want to perform.
How do I add a camera to an animation in Solidworks?
To add and position the camera: Open the assembly document that includes the camera sled. Click Front (Standard toolbar). Right-click Lights, Cameras, and Scene (MotionManager tree) and select Add Camera .
How do you move the camera in solidworks animation?
Animating the Camera View Orientation
- Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest.
- Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
- Right-click the key point in the line that extents from Orientation and Camera Views , select View Orientation, and select a standard or named view.
How do I make a video in Solidworks?
- Click Record Video (Screen Capture toolbar) or View > Screen Capture > Record Video.
- In the Record Screen Capture to File dialog box: …
- Click Save.
- Do one of the following: …
- Manipulate your model in the graphics area.
- Click Stop Video Record or View > Screen Capture > Stop Video Record to end the video.
Where is camera tools solidworks?
The camera tools appear in a floating panel where you can switch between any cameras in the current project. To display the Camera panel, click View > Show Camera Panel. The panel appears to the left of the 3D Viewport.
How do I add a camera to solidworks PhotoView 360?
With a model open, click Tools > Add-In and add in PhotoView 360. Start a preview in the graphics area or open the Preview window to see how changes you make to the model affect the rendering. Edit appearances, the scene, and decals.