How do I edit my Autodesk account?
Update your profile
- Access your profile and settings by clicking the appropriate link below: Personal information: Update your name, photo, contact details, professional information, and more. …
- Click the edit icon next to the appropriate setting and follow the on-screen instructions. …
- Make your changes and click Save.
How do I change my address on Autodesk?
To change your company’s name or address, follow these steps, and download and fill out the PDF form below to attach to your request.
- Access the Contact Support page.
- Select Post-purchase support.
- Select User & license management > My topic isn’t listed.
- Fill in the information, and attach the change request form.
How do I change my name in Autodesk?
Navigate to the Profile tab and click on My Profile. Once you update your information click Save Profile.
From Security Settings you have the option to update your:
- Autodesk ID name.
- Email Address.
How do I change my email on Fusion 360?
- Once successfully signed out, sign in to your profile at profile.autodesk.com.
- Select the Security Tab.
- Change the email address to the email address.
- Once changed, open Fusion 360, Fusion Team, or BIM Team and log back in with the new email address.
Can I change my Autodesk ID?
You can change the User ID in your Autosesk Account. Log in your account –> click PROFILE –> click security settings, and there you will be able to change your Autodesk ID. Please see Editing Your Autodesk Account Profile for more options.
How do I delete my Autodesk account?
Sign in to your account at profile.autodesk.com/security. Click Start deletion under Delete account and data. Review the alternative actions to make sure you want to delete the account and not limit emails, turn off auto-renew, delete a user, or cancel a trial.
What kind of company is Autodesk?
Autodesk, Inc. is an American multinational software corporation that makes software products and services for the architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, media, education, and entertainment industries.
How do I change my uni in Autodesk?
please log into your Autodesk Account and click on the question mark in the right upper corner. Use contact support to go to Trials & education software > Software for students, teachers & schools > Eligibility & overview. There use create a case and describe your want exactly need to be changed/updated.
How do I reset my Autodesk password?
How to reset your password
- Go to accounts.autodesk.com, enter your email address, and click Next.
- Click the FORGOT? link above the Password field. You’ll receive an email with instructions on resetting your password. Note: If you don’t receive the password reset email, check your spam or junk mail folders.