How do I change Camera view in SketchUp?
To adjust the field of view or focal length, follow these steps:
- Select the Zoom tool or press the Z key. You can also select Camera > Field of View from the menu bar.
- Type a value in degrees or millimeters, respectively.
How do I view 2D in SketchUp?
Choose Camera→Standard→Top. This changes your viewpoint so that you’re looking directly down at the ground. Choose Camera→Parallel Projection. Switching from Perspective to Parallel Projection makes it easier to draw plans in 2D.
How do I use the Look Around tool in SketchUp?
After you place your camera, SketchUp automatically switches to the Look Around tool ( ). Basically, you just click and drag the cursor in the direction you want to look, but the next section, Looking around your model explains the details.
How do you add a view in SketchUp?
Adding a scene
- Select Window > Scenes to open the Scenes window.
- Select the Add Scene icon ( ). The scene appears in the Scenes window with the default name of Scene 1.
- If you want to change the name of your scene or add a description, select the Show Details icon ( ) in the upper right of the Scenes window.