How do I delete projects on Fusion 360?
You have to go to the Data Panel in Fusion 360. Right click the project you want to delete and choose Archive. Then I guess you have to go to the cloud myhub.autodesk360.com/ and choose the tab ARCHIVED and there you find it. select it and choose delete.
How do I delete files in fusion?
Deleting a file in Fusion Teams:
- Select the drop-down arrow to the far right of the file.
- Select Delete.
How do I delete components in Fusion 360?
- Select one or more bodies or components from the browser tree to delete.
- Select with Right-click to bring up the context menu.
- Remove the selected bodies or components.
How do I rename a project in Fusion 360?
How to rename a project/folder/file in Fusion 360
- Right click on the desired Project, Folder, or File that needs to be renamed.
- Click rename.
- Click enter.
Why can’t I delete in Fusion 360?
The file contains externally referenced data sets:
“A version of this design has been referenced by other drawings or other designs and cannot be deleted” when deleting a file in Fusion 360. If the links were broken and the file has not been saved and closed. The original linked design cannot be deleted.