How do I delete a viewport?
In normal cases you go to this layout, select the viewport and press
(or use command _ERASE).
How do I delete a viewport in AutoCAD 2020?
To Delete a Saved Viewport Arrangement
- Click View tab Viewports panel Named. Find.
- In the Viewports dialog box, Named Viewports tab, select the name of the viewport configuration you want to delete.
- Press the DELETE key.
How do I edit Mspace in AutoCAD?
Go to Home tab > Modify panel (expanded)> Change Space to start the CHSPACE command. At the prompt, select one or more objects to move. Press Enter to end selection and the command. AutoCAD moves the selected objects to the other space.
How do I delete a project in AutoCAD?
Deleting a project
- Click Project tab Project Tools panel Delete. Enter AEDELETEPROJECT at the command prompt.
- Find and select the . wdp project definition file.
- Click Open.
- Select from the available options: Delete “wdp” project list file – deletes the selected . wdp file.
Can’t select a viewport in AutoCAD?
Make sure the layer has not been turned off or frozen:
- In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen.
- Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport.
- From the Properties palette, select the Quick Select button on the top right.
How do I delete invisible viewport?
On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK. If other viewports are in the layout tab, remove them from the selection set by holding down the Shift key and selecting each visible viewport, leaving just the invisible viewport selected.
How do you unlock a viewport in AutoCAD?
- Select the Viewport.
- Right click.
- Select properties.
- Use the lock/unlock features on the Properties Dialog.
How do you create a viewport in AutoCAD?
Click on the “Layout” tab beside the ‘Model’ tab at the bottom left corner of the workspace.
- Layout tab AutoCAD.
- Layout Panel – AutoCAD.
- Create Viewport in AutoCAD.
- Rotate viewport in AutoCAD.
How do you edit Mspace?
To Move Objects Between Paper Space and Model Space
- Click Home tab Modify panel Change Space. Find.
- Select one or more objects to move.
- Press Enter to end the command.
Where is the layout tab in AutoCAD?
Click the View tab on the ribbon and then under the Interface panel, click “Layout Tabs” to toggle the tabs on (blue indicates the feature is on).