To access it, log onto the SketchUp Community Forum and click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the web page. You can delete your account directly from your account preferences page.
How do I delete my Trimble account?
If you still wish to delete your account, you can do so by: Go to your Trimble Identity Profile. Click the link “Would you like to remove your account completely?” listed under the Basic Information card. You will be prompted to enter your email to confirm you wish to permanently delete your account.
How do I cancel my SketchUp subscription?
When contacting us, please include the purchasing email address, the account number, and the purchase date.
- To disable your plan’s auto-renewal, start in the “Plan Settings” tab on the left menu of the Trimble Account management portal.
- Click on the blue Edit Plan Settings link.
- Click the Manage Auto-Renewal option.
Is SketchUp safe?
No, Trimble Identity is as secure as we can make it. However, if you have a cracked or pirated version of SketchUp you could be at risk for hackers stealing your sign-in credentials.
How do I delete a SketchUp license?
Authorizing your license enables SketchUp Pro to run on your computer.
Removing a license
- Select Help > License.
- Click the Remove License link. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the Remove License button to confirm that you want to remove your license.
Is SketchUp free Safe?
Is SketchUp safe to download? That said, Sketchup is still a thing, and a version of it is still free. It is very much safe, and a wonderful program for at least basic 3D design. … Don’t download it from other sites, as those downloads could be infected with malware.
Can I get a refund on SketchUp?
You have 14 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund for your SketchUp subscription. After 14 days, you cannot obtain a refund. To request a refund for your SketchUp subscription, contact the Customer Support team.
Can I pay for SketchUp monthly?
There is no subscription or payment plan available at this time.
Is Google SketchUp same as SketchUp?
There is effectively no difference between Google SketchUp and Trimble SketchUp – other than ownership. … When Google decided that SketchUp wasn’t part of their grand plans, it was sold to Trimble. The development team also moved to Trimble. The focus of development is now on the professional application of SketchUp.
Can you use SketchUp free offline?
@jbacus indicated that SU Free can be used offline once it’s open though web-based functions like saving models to Trimble Connect need an internet connection.
How do I manage SketchUp activations?
- Go to My Products and click on “View Included Applications”. …
- Click on the small grey link that says “Manage Devices” next to SketchUp.
- On the pop-up window, click the “Deauthorize All” button.
- Back in SketchUp, click on the small profile icon in the top right window, and sign out and in again.