Where is the command in CATIA?
Select Edit > Search (or press Ctrl+F ). The Search dialog box appears. Click the General tab: The Search command does not prevent you from running other commands on the search results (once selected).
How do I customize commands in CATIA?
Customizing Command Properties
- Select Tools > Customize or right-click any icon in any toolbar then select Customize to open the Customize dialog box: …
- Access the Commands tab to list the commands available. …
- Select a category (menu name), then double-click a command, or select it and click Show Properties….
How do I create a shortcut in CATIA V5?
Select the Command Tab. Select the appropriate Categories and select the command (Hide/Show) which you want to create short key. Click Show Properties button. Type the key which you want to use as shortcut key.
What are the Tools used in CATIA?
CATIA Core Tools: Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application, 1st Edition
- THE DASSAULT SYSTÈMES SUCCESS STORY.
- 1 Getting Started. …
- View sub-sections 2 Basic Settings. …
- View sub-sections 3 Visualization. …
- View sub-sections 4 Rough Overview. …
- View sub-sections 5 Sketcher.
How do I find the Catia toolbar?
Go to View > Toolbars and check if enabling any of the listed toolbars displays the icon.
How do I add a plane Bar in Catia?
- To move toolbars in CATIA V5, click and drag on the toolbar handle.
- Toolbars can be dragged anywhere in the CATIA V5 window. …
- When the toolbar is dragged to the side of the screen, and the outline turns thin, then the toolbar becomes a stacked toolbar.
What does the F1 button do in CATIA?
38 Shortcuts for CATIA V5
|Escape||Abort the current process or exit the current dialog box (when there is one)|
|F3||Structure tree out or insert (Toggle specification tree display on and off)|
|F10||Toggle Swap Visible Space|
What is pocket in CATIA?
Creating a pocket consists in extruding a profile or a surface and removing the material resulting from the extrusion. The application lets you choose the limits of creation as well as the direction of extrusion. The limits you can use are the same as those available for creating pads.
What is Sketcher workbench in Catia?
The Sketcher Workbench is utilized to make 2D geometries planned for use in the Part Design Workbench and different workbenches.
How do you make a shaft in Catia?
Open the Revolution. CATPart document and make sure that PartBody is set as current. Select Sketch.
An open profile (not even closed by the revolution axis) cannot be be used as the first feature in a body.
- Click Shaft . …
- Click OK to close the warning message and display the Shaft Definition dialog box.
How do I open sketch Tools in CATIA?
In CATIA, a sketch is drawn in the Sketcher workbench. To invoke the Sketcher workbench, choose the down arrow available on the right of the Sketcher button in the Sketcher toolbar; a flyout appears.