How do I export a Civil 3D profile to excel?
Click the Profile Grid View button . The Panorama is displayed with all the pertinent information for the surface profile. Right-click inside the Panorama, and click Copy All. Paste into Excel and you’re done.
How do I export data from Civil 3D?
Do one of the following:
- Click Output tab Export panel Export Points Find to export all the points in a drawing.
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Point Groups collection. Right-click the point group name Export Points to export only the points in a point group.
How do I copy profile from one profile to another Civil 3D?
Click the profile you want to copy. Click Profile tab Modify Profile panel Geometry Editor Find. In the Profile Layout Tools dialog box, click Copy Profile. In the Copy Profile Data dialog box, check the data displayed in the Source Profile Information area to ensure that this is the correct profile to copy.
How do I export a layout in Civil 3D?
To Export a Layout to Model Space in a New Drawing
- At the command prompt, enter EXPORTLAYOUT.
- In the Export Layout to Model Space Drawing dialog box, enter a file name.
- Specify the location where you want to save the file.
How do I export a CSV file from Civil 3D?
Exporting Civil 3D points
- To export a point, from the Prospector, in the point group collection, right-click on DG. …
- Choose a folder on the computer to export the text file.
- Next, choose the requested file format (PNEZD CSV file is usually a good choice), then click the directory to save the file.
How do I export a KMZ file from Civil 3D?
Export Civil 3D file
- Open file > Save As a new file.
- Assign Coordinate System. App menu > Drawing Utilities > Drawing Settings > Units and Zones tab > Zone. …
- Extract triangles. Select surface > Right-click > Surface Properties… > …
- Change the color of triangles. …
- Export KMZ file.
How do you extract points from surface Civil 3D?
Select the surface and then on the ribbon, choose Extract Objects. Uncheck everything except the points and hit ok. This will create an AutoCAD point at every surface point. After you do this, you can change the style back to not displaying points if you want.
How do I copy a profile in AutoCAD?
Take the ARG file or make it accessible to the next computer you want to configure. Start AutoCAD.
- Enter options on the command line.
- In the Options dialog box, click the Profiles tab.
- Select the current profile and click Export.
- Select the file location and enter a name for the ARG file, and then click Save.
How do I edit my surface profile in Civil 3D?
In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, do one of the following: Right-click the Profile or Profile View collection and click Edit Feature Settings. In the Profile or Profile View collection, open the Commands folder, right-click the command for which you want to change settings.
How do I copy a profile into a polyline?
To Convert Profiles to Polylines
- Click Manage tab Style & Display panel Insert As Polyline.
- Select the profile you want to insert as a polyline.
- Select the insertion point in the drawing, and place the polyline.
- Make changes to the polyline as needed.
How do you save a layout in CAD?
To Save a Layout Template
- At the Command prompt, enter layout.
- At the prompt, enter sa to save the current layout as a template.
- Enter the name of the layout you are saving.
- In the Create Drawing File dialog box, enter a name for the drawing template file you are creating.
How do I save a layout as an image in Autocad?
To Export to a JPEG File (JPG)
- At the Command prompt, enter JPGOUT.
- In the Create Raster File dialog box, select a folder and enter a file name. Click Save. The . jpg extension is appended to the file name.
- Select the objects you want to save.
How do I export a layout from one drawing to another in Autocad?
- Open the drawing that you want to import a layout into.
- Right click on a layout tab. …
- Select “From Template”.
- Change the Files of type to “Drawing (*. …
- Browse to the drawing that you want to import the layout tab from.
- Select the Layout(s) from the Insert Layout(s) dialog.
- Select OK.