How do I add a profile to alignment in Civil 3D?
To Create a Surface Profile Along an Alignment
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Profile drop-down Create Surface Profile Find.
- In the Create Profile from Surface dialog box, in the Alignment list, select the horizontal alignment to use for the profile.
How do I copy alignment in Civil 3D?
Within Civil 3D, zoom in to where you can see both the Alignment and Profile at the same time and select an Alignment to copy. Move the copied Alignment so it is offset such that you can see it graphically. By doing this, you will see that the Profile is also copied and offset by the same amount.
How do I create an alignment from an alignment?
To Create an Alignment From an Existing Alignment
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Alignment drop-down Create Alignment From Existing Alignment Find.
- Select an alignment in the drawing, or press Enter to select it from a list. …
- Type ‘f’ to finish the selection.
How do I copy an alignment in AutoCAD?
You could always just select the alignment in your drawing and type CO
How do I edit my surface profile in Civil 3D?
In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, do one of the following: Right-click the Profile or Profile View collection and click Edit Feature Settings. In the Profile or Profile View collection, open the Commands folder, right-click the command for which you want to change settings.
Can you combine alignments in Civil 3d?
There is no way to combine separate alignments into one alignment. A potential workaround would be to convert them back to polylines, join them, and then create a new alignment.