How do I add a part to a Civil 3D catalog?
Go into the “Parts List” dropdown and click “Set Network Catalog” from the options. From the “Pipe Network Catalog Settings” dialog, you should see the default catalog location from when Civil 3D was first installed. Select the folder icon. Now, navigate to the server location where your custom catalog is saved.
How do I create a pipe label in Autocad?
To label single parts in profile view
- Click Annotate tab Labels & Tables panel Add Labels menu Pipe Network Single Part Profile .
- Select the part contained in the network to be labeled. The individual part will be labeled.
How do you set Network pressure catalog?
To Specify the Pressure Network Catalog
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Set Pressure Network Catalog Find.
- In the Set Pressure Network Catalog dialog box, specify the Catalog Folder and Catalog Database File and click OK. …
- Set up a pressure network parts list.
How do I create a pipe size in Civil 3D?
- At the command prompt, enter PARTBUILDER.
- Change to the Pipe Part Catalog.
- Highlight the pipe part that you want to modify/add.
- Click Modify Part Sizes.
- In the Content Builder, navigate to Size Parameters.
- Highlight any parameter, and then right-click.
How do I add a part size in Civil 3D?
To add new sizes for the part, click a parameter value such as the LenB1 parameter, and click Edit on the toolbar. The Edit Values dialog box is displayed. Click Add and enter a new size. When you are finished adding sizes, click OK.
How do I change the pipe size in Civil 3D?
To edit pipe or structure rules
- Right-click a pipe or structure in the drawing. …
- In either the Pipe Properties or the Structure Properties dialog box, click the Rules tab.
- Click the desired property value in the Value column, enter a new value, and press Enter.
- Click Apply or OK to save changes.
How do you add a structure label in Civil 3d?
Click the label text to select the label.
- Pan and zoom until you can clearly see the plan view of the pipe network.
- In the Add Labels dialog box, specify the following parameters: Label Type: Entire Network Plan. …
- Click Add.
- Click a part in the pipe network. …
- In the Add Labels dialog box, click Close.
How do you use pipe networks in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Pipe Networks collection, then right-click Networks. Click Create Pipe Network By Layout. Alternatively, you can click Home tab Create Design panel Pipe Network drop-down Pipe Network Creation Tools .
What is a pipe network parts list?
The pipe networks feature references a part catalog and a parts list that define the size, shape, and certain behavior of the parts (pipes and structures) you insert into drawings.