How do I open a CGR file?
Programs that open CGR files
- Dassault Systemes CATIA.
- Okino Computer Graphics PolyTrans.
- Open Cascade DMU Reviewer.
What is CGR file?
cgr files are CATIA Graphical Representation files. They are light-weight files of CATIA CATPart models that have been reformatted as many small triangles. These are used in CATIA for viewing purposes primarily.
What Files can solidworks 2020 Open?
Adobe Photoshop (*.psd) Files
psd) files and save SOLIDWORKS data (sketches, parts, assemblies, and drawings) as Adobe Photoshop files. SOLIDWORKS data saved as Adobe Portable Document Format (. pdf) files are also accepted in Photoshop.
How do I convert CGR to CATPart in Catia?
Click File > Save As > Save a Copy and set Type to CATIA V5 CATPart (*. CATPart) in the Save a Copy dialog box to export the part to CATIA V5. 4. After the export, check in the CATPart file from the Workspace to the server.
What files can you open in SOLIDWORKS?
SolidWorks supported native or neutral formats are IGES, DXF, DWG, STEP, ACIS, STL, Parasolid, PDF, VDA.
How do I open a Solid Edge file in SOLIDWORKS?
To open a Solid Edge part or assembly:
- Click File > Open.
- Set Files of type to one of the following: Solid Edge Part (*. par, *. psm) Solid Edge Assembly (*. asm)
- Browse to a file, and click Open. Solid Edge files store data only in metric units so SOLIDWORKS always reads Solid Edge files in metric units.
Where are SOLIDWORKS files?
Default File Locations
|File Type||Default Location|
|Document Templates||C:ProgramDataSOLIDWORKS version templates C:Program FilesSOLIDWORKS CorpSOLIDWORKSlangenglishTutorial|
|Bend Table Template||C:Program FilesSOLIDWORKS CorpSOLIDWORKSlangenglish|
|BOM Templates||C:Program FilesSOLIDWORKS CorpSOLIDWORKSlangenglish|
How do I open CGR files in Catia?
First, try right-clicking on the file and selecting “Open With…” and select CATIA Drawing or Quest3D Program Part from the dropdown list. If that didn’t work, go into the file associations settings of Windows, and set CATIA Drawing or Quest3D Program Part to open CGR files by default.
How do I save CGR?
Save as CGR
- Select one or more products in the PPR tree. Selections can be made from both the product list and the resource list.
- Right-click to display the contextual menu.
- Select the Save submenu to access Save As CGR . …
- Select Save CGR . …
- Select Save to save the CGR file.