How do you rotate the screen in SolidWorks?
Rotating a Drawing View Around its Center Point
- Click Rotate View. (View toolbar), or right-click the view and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > Rotate View. …
- Do one of the following: Drag the view to the desired rotation. …
- Set options, then click Apply: …
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
How do you rotate a SolidWorks screen on a laptop?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do you rotate a view in SolidWorks 2020?
To rotate a drawing view:
- Click Rotate View. (View toolbar).
- Select a view. (You can select a view before or after activating the tool.)
- Rotate the view in one of these ways: Drag the view in the graphics area. …
- Select from these options: …
- Click Apply to update the views.
Can you rotate a drawing view in SolidWorks?
(View toolbar), or right-click the view and select Zoom/Pan/Rotate > Rotate View. The Rotate Drawing View dialog box appears.
How do you change orientation in Solidworks?
The Orientation Menu can be accessed by clicking the View Orientation icon, located in the top middle of the graphics window. The Orientation Menu can also be accessed by pressing the spacebar, which is the default setting for SolidWorks.
How do you rotate a sketch plane in Solidworks?
To rotate a sketch:
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box, do one of the following: Type a value for Rotate to set the rotation value and press Enter. Rotate a sketch in the graphics area with the pointer: Press the right-mouse button. …
- Click Close.
How do you rotate an object 90 degrees in Solidworks?
Using a Triad to Rotate a Component
- To snap, right-click the selected ring and choose Snap while Dragging. …
- To rotate in pre-set increments, right-click the selected ring and choose Rotate 90° or Rotate 180°.
- To type specific increments, right-click the center sphere and select Show Rotate Delta XYZ Box.