How do I display the Properties palette in AutoCAD?
Using the Properties palette as an example, follow these steps:
- Enter CUI on the command line.
- Select the workspace on the left.
- Click the “Customize Workspace” button on the right.
- Expand “Palettes” and select “Properties”.
- Change the appearance settings to: …
- Click “Done” at the top and then click “OK”.
How do I enable properties in AutoCAD?
- Toggle Quick Properties on or off using CTRL-SHIFT-P.
- Set the system variable QPMODE value to 0 (zero) or -1 to disable.
Where can I find the properties in AutoCAD?
Right-click, and then click CAD Drawing Object > Properties. Click the Layer tab. The layers from the original AutoCAD drawing are listed along with their associated visibility, color, and weight options.
Where is palettes panel in Autocad?
On the ribbon, choose View > Tool Palettes (in Display). On the menu, choose View > Display > Tool Palettes. On the Tool Palettes pane when it is undocked, click ( ) in the upper right corner. Right-click a ribbon tab (if your version has a ribbon), toolbar, or menu and choose Tool Palettes.
How do I set quick properties in AutoCAD?
To enable or disable the Quick Properties palette, enter command QPMODE within the command line and hit enter or use shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + P. In the command line you will be prompted to enter a new value. Note the value you enter dictates whether the Quick Properties palette appears or not when an object is selected.
How do you pin properties in AutoCAD?
To Dock the Properties Palette
- On the title bar of the Properties palette, click (Properties), and then click Allow Docking.
- Click the title bar, and then drag the palette to one side of your screen. …
- Release the mouse button when the palette is in the location that you want.
What is Quick Properties AutoCAD?
Quick Properties is a popup that displays when you select an object in AutoCAD. This gives a short list of the Objects Properties.