How do I import files into Onshape?
Option 2: Import into an existing document
Open the Onshape document into which you want to import files. (Insert new element icon) at the bottom of the window. Select Import… from the menu. Select one or more files to import and click Open.
How do I import a file?
If you have existing files, you can import and convert them to Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- Go to Drive.
- Click New. File Upload.
- Choose the file you want to import from your computer to add it to Drive.
- In the Upload complete window, click Show file location .
- Right-click the file and select Open with.
How do I convert STL to FreeCAD?
Solution #2: FreeCAD
- Hit “File > Open” and select your STL file.
- Go to the Part Workbench.
- Select the mesh object, whether on the viewport or on the combo view list.
- With the mesh selected, go to Part in the top menu and select “Create shape from mesh”.
- Leave the sewing tolerance as the default (0.1), and select “Okay”.
How do I make an Onshape STL file?
To export a Part Studio containing a single part or multiple parts:
- Select the overflow menu in the Part Studio or Assembly tab:
- Tap Export.
- Enter a file name for the export file.
- Specify a format: Parasolid, ACIS, IGES, SOLIDWORKS, Collada, GLTF, OBJ, Rhino, STL. …
- Select an option:
How do I import a file into Excel?
Excel can import data from external data sources including other files, databases, or web pages.
- Click the Data tab on the Ribbon..
- Click the Get Data button. …
- Select From File.
- Select From Text/CSV. …
- Select the file you want to import.
- Click Import. …
- Verify the preview looks correct. …
- Click Load.
How do I import data into Excel?
You can import data from a text file into an existing worksheet.
- Click the cell where you want to put the data from the text file.
- On the Data tab, in the Get External Data group, click From Text.
- In the Import Data dialog box, locate and double-click the text file that you want to import, and click Import.
How do I export data to Excel?
On the External Data tab, in the Export group, click Excel. In the Export – Excel Spreadsheet dialog box, review the suggested file name for the Excel workbook (Access uses the name of the source object). If you want, you can modify the file name. In the File Format box, select the file format that you want.