In a project, click Manage tab Settings panel (Object Styles). Click the Annotation Objects tab. Under Category, expand Callout Boundary. Use the Line Weight, Line Color, and Line Pattern columns to specify the desired settings for callout boundaries, callout leader lines, and callout heads.
How do I turn off dimension in AutoCAD?
How do I hide text size in Autocad?
- On the drawing sheet, right-click the dimension, and then select Edit from the menu. …
- Select the Hide Dimension Value check box.
- Enter a dimension string to display.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
How do I turn off auto properties in AutoCAD?
- Toggle Quick Properties on or off using CTRL-SHIFT-P.
- Set the system variable QPMODE value to 0 (zero) or -1 to disable.
How do I remove dimensions?
Select the added dimension(s) you wish to permanently delete from the drawing. 2. Right-click and select Delete on the shortcut menu, or on the Annotate tab, in the Delete group, click Delete. The dimension is deleted.
What is common to freeze and lock options in layers?
If you plan to switch between visible and invisible states frequently, use the On/Off setting. You can freeze layers in all viewports, in the current layout viewport, or in new layout viewports as they are created. Locks and unlocks the layers. You cannot edit objects on a locked layer.
What type of file can be saved to retain the batch plotting settings?
Batch Plot provides support for the following files:
- Microsoft Word (. doc, . rtf, . docx)
- PowerPoint (. ppt, . pptx)
- Excel (. xls, . xlsx)
- PDF (. pdf)
- Dwf (. dwf, . dwfx)
- AutoCAD (. dwg)
- Inventor (. idw, . ipt, . iam, . ipn, . ide, . dwg)
What is AutoCAD Properties command?
The Properties palette is displayed and lists the properties of the selected objects. When more than one object is selected, only those properties common to all selected objects are displayed. When no objects are selected, only the current settings of general properties are displayed.
How do I get rid of DimXpert dimensions?
Use the Delete All Tolerances tool to delete the entire DimXpert database. To delete all DimXpert tolerances: Open a part with DimXpert tolerances. Click Delete All Tolerances (DimXpert toolbar) or Tools > DimXpert > Delete All Tolerances.
How do I uninstall smart dimension?
To delete a SOLIDWORKS Sketch Dimension you typically select the dimension and hit Delete. To edit the value of the dimension you would double-click on the value to open the Modify dialog.
How do I delete all dimensions in Solidworks?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I delete text in Autocad 2018?
To Erase an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Erase. Find.
- At the Select Objects prompt, use a selection method to select the objects to be erased or enter an option: Enter L (Last) to erase the last object drawn. Enter p (Previous) to erase the last selection set. …
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do you delete Autodesk text?
Right-click the text you want to delete, and click Delete Redline on the context menu.
How do I delete a text box in Autocad?
In the block editor pick the text box inside the bubble and right click. 3/4 of the way down the list, select “Object Visability” and choose on the flyout “Hide for All States”. Save it close the block.