How do you import a color in Solidworks?
Adding Color to Library Features
- Select the library feature from the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Options. …
- On the Document Properties tab, select Model Display.
- In the ModelFeatures colors box, select Library Feature.
- Click Edit, select a color from the color palette (or create a custom color), then click OK.
How do you save a custom color in Solidworks?
Saving a Customized Appearance
- Use the Appearances PropertyManager to change an existing appearance or browse to a saved appearance. …
- On the Color/Image tab, click Save appearance.
- Click Save. …
- If a prompt appears asking whether to make the folder visible in the Decals folder of the Task Pane, click Yes.
How do you copy a color in Solidworks?
To copy and paste an appearance: Do one of the following: Select the appearance in the DisplayManager or on the model and click Ctrl + Shift + C or PhotoView 360 > Copy Appearance. Select the appearance on the model and click Copy Appearance.
How do you show colors in Solidworks?
To show model colors, click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Detailing. Select Use model color for HLR/HLV in drawings. Search ‘Show Model Colors in Drawings’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.