How do you scale a lineweight in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Line Weights). In the Line Weights dialog, click the Model Line Weights tab, and then click Add. In the Add Scale dialog, select a scale value, and click OK.
How do you make a scale in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do I change the scale of a line in Revit?
Go to manage > Object Styles > Annotation Tab and change the Line Pattern of Callout Boundary to a denser one. You may have to create a new line pattern if you can’t find one that fits. This change is universal for your project and will affect all callout boundaries.
How do I change the weight of a line in Revit family?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles. In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab. Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary. When finished, click OK.
How do you calculate tons of steel?
Steel weight in tons = steel weight in kg/1000, put this values 7.394kg/1000 = 0.0074 MT (metric tons).
How do you calculate structural steel tonnage?
First off, you can calculate the specific weight of steel using the following formula: y=P/V, where P is the weight of a homogeneous body, V is the volume of the combination. The resulting parameter is constant and works only when the steel is of an absolutely dense state and non-porous structure.
How do you add weight parameters of steel profiles to the schedule in Revit?
Add the new parameter to the schedule:
- On the Design bar, Click View menu > Schedule/Quantities.
- In the Category panel, highlight Structural Columns.
- Click OK.
- In the Schedule Properties dialog box, click the Fields tab.
- Scroll down through the Available Fields and select the new parameter (Weight).
- Click Add.
How do you add rebar in Revit?
You create rebar sets perpendicular to the sketch plane of the rebar and define the number of bars and/or bar spacing.
Place a Rebar Set
- In any view, select the host to receive reinforcement.
- Click Modify
tab Reinforcement panel (Rebar). …
- Select the set Layout on the Modify | Place Rebar tab Rebar Set panel.