To tell SketchUp that you want to duplicate the selected entities, tap the Ctrl (Microsoft Windows) or Option (macOS) key to toggle Copy functionality. Next to the four-way arrow cursor, a plus sign appears. Click the selected entities. Move the cursor to copy your selection.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools?
As with different ways to describe location, there are also different ways to navigate places. Three main types of navigation are celestial, GPS, and map and compass.
How do you split in SketchUp?
To split a line or shape,
- Select the Split tool ( ), which you find on the default toolbar or by selecting Tools > Split from the menu bar.
- Click on the line or shape edge where you want to split it.
Which is used for navigation?
Compasses, which indicate direction relative to the Earth’s magnetic poles, are used in navigation on land, at sea, and in the air. Compasses were being used for navigation by the 1100s, and are still the most familiar navigational tools in the world.
What are the 3 basic navigation tools in SketchUp make?
In SketchUp, you orbit, zoom, and pan all the time as you draw:
- Orbit: When you orbit, you move around, above, or below your model. …
- Zoom: Zoom in to focus on a specific area as you draw, and zoom out to see more of your model.
- Pan: When you pan, you move left, right, up, or down.