How do you edit an assembly in AutoCAD?
To Set or Modify the Assembly Properties of a Drawing (AutoCAD Mechanical Toolset)
- Click Annotate tab BOM panel Part Reference drop-down Edit. Find.
- At the command prompt, enter A for the Assembly Properties option.
- Specify the desired component properties in the appropriate boxes.
- Click OK until all dialog boxes close.
How do you edit a point group in Civil 3D?
To Change the Properties of a Point Group
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, right-click the point group you want to change. …
- In the Point Group Properties dialog box, use the Information tab to change the name, description, default styles, or layer for the point group.
How do I create a custom assembly in Civil 3D?
To create a subassembly from a polyline
- Create the desired polyline shape in the drawing.
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Create Subassembly From Polyline Find.
- Click the polyline object in the drawing and press Enter.
- In the Create Assembly dialog box, for Name, enter a name for the subassembly.
What is Assembly in Civil 3D?
An assembly is an Autodesk Civil 3D drawing object (AECCAssembly) that manages a collection of subassembly objects. Together, assemblies and subassemblies function as the basic building blocks of a roadway or other alignment-based design.
How do I create a ditch Assembly in Civil 3D?
How to create an assembly with a ditch that targets a line or a surface in Civil 3D
- Stating with an Assembly, add a “LinkSlopeToSurface”.
- Add a “MarkPoint” at the end of the LinkSlopeToSurface and give the marked point a point name.
- Click on the assembly and add select “Add Offset”.
How do I edit a table in CAD?
To Edit Table Cell Data
- Select the schedule table.
- Click Schedule Table tab Modify panel Edit Table Cell.
- Position the cursor over the cell. The source object is highlighted if it is visible. …
- Identify the different views: If you want to… …
- Edit the data in the schedule table: If you want to…
How do I edit an Excel table in CAD?
In Microsoft Excel, select the spreadsheet area that you want to import, and copy it to the clipboard. In AutoCAD, on the Edit menu, click Paste Special. In the Paste Special dialog box, select the AutoCAD Entities option. This creates an AutoCAD table that can be formatted to match the linetype and text style.
How do you add points to a point group Civil 3d?
To include points from other point groups, click the Point Groups tab and select the check box next to any point group you want to include. To include points using raw descriptions, click the Raw Desc Matching tab and select the check box next to the raw descriptions you want to match.
How do I convert points to Cogo points in AutoCAD?
Select settings and create styles, layers, point groups, and description keys. Home tab Create Ground Data panel Points menu Convert AutoCAD Points . Select the AutoCAD points to be converted. For each point, if prompted, enter the point name and description.
How do I add parts to an assembly in Civil 3d?
Error loading video source.
- Open the Parts Editor to the Parts tab.
- Select an Assembly in the Navigation Panel and right-click.
- Click New.
- The new assembly appears in the Navigation Panel with a generic name.
- In the Base Parts tab, give the new assembly a unique name.
- Review the Base Parts tab.
How do you create an assembly?
To create an assembly from a part:
- Click Make Assembly from Part/Assembly (Standard toolbar) or File > Make Assembly from Part. An assembly opens with the Insert Component PropertyManager active.
- Click in the graphics area to add the part to the assembly. SOLIDWORKS makes the first component fixed.
How do I copy an assembly in Civil 3d?
To copy an assembly from the drawing area to a tool palette
In the drawing area, zoom to the desired assembly. Select the desired assembly, and click and hold down the mouse button to drag it onto the tool palette. Note: To select an assembly, make sure that you click only on the assembly baseline (vertical line).