How do I show Toolbars in Civil 3D?
The two transparent command toolbars are displayed by default when using the Civil 3D workspace.
To Display Autodesk Civil 3D Toolbars
- Enter -toolbar at the command line.
- Enter transparent_commands or transparent_command_filters and then press Enter.
- Enter Show.
How do I restore the toolbar in Civil 3D?
highlight your workspace & then click “customize workspace” above the right side pane in CUI. The contents of your workspace will turn blue which means you are in edit mode. now go back to the left pane & there will be a check box where you found that toolbar and you can check it on.
How do I show the full ribbon in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type:
- RIBBON to show/turn on the ribbon on.
- RIBBONCLOSE to hide/turn the ribbon off.
How do I expand the menu bar in AutoCAD 2020?
To Display the Menu Bar
- At the top-left of the application window, on the right end of the Quick Access toolbar, click the drop-down menu Show Menu Bar.
- At the Command prompt, enter MENUBAR. Enter 1 to display the menu bar.
How do I display toolbars when drawing?
Click View > Toolbars > Drawing. The Drawing toolbar is displayed or hidden. The Drawing toolbar contains a collection of icon buttons that allows the user to draw shapes and images in the document.
How do I add tools in Civil 3D?
You can also drag a tool from a tool palette in the Autodesk Civil 3D workspace to a tool catalog in the Content Browser.
- In the Content Browser, open the tool catalog in which to add a tool. …
- Double-click the image to open the palette or package if you are adding the tool to a tool palette or tool package.
How do I restore the status bar in AutoCAD?
Typing STATUSBAR into the command line and changing the value to 1 should bring it back. If for some reason this does not work, changing the workspace, then changing it back often works.
How do I change the toolbar in CAD?
At the command prompt, enter CUI to open the Customize User Interface Editor (CUI). On the Customize tab, in the upper-left section, click Toolbars to expand the toolbars list. In the upper-left section, find and select the toolbar and command that you want to remove from the toolbar.
How do I restore the toolbar in AutoCAD 2021?
To Display a Toolbar
- To display the menu, click Quick Access Toolbar drop-down > Show Menu Bar.
- To display a toolbar, click Tools menu > Toolbars and select the required toolbar.
How do you expand a ribbon?
Collapse the ribbon or expand it again
Double-click any of the ribbon tabs or press CTRL+F1 to collapse the ribbon if you need to see more of your document. To see the ribbon again, just double-click any ribbon tab, or press CTRL+F1.
How do I show the panel bar in AutoCAD?
Right-click anywhere on the ribbon and use the Show Tabs and Show Panels menus to turn on the desired tabs or panels.