How do you hide all sketch lines in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
How do you get rid of GREY lines in Solidworks?
Hidden Lines Removed
- Click Display Style > Hidden Lines Removed (Heads-up View toolbar).
- Click Hidden Lines Removed (View toolbar).
- Click View > Display > Hidden Lines Removed.
How do I delete a construction line in Solidworks?
On the menu, choose Draw > Construction Line > Clear. On the Construction Line toolbar, click the Clear tool.
How do you hide sketch lines?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do you hide points in Solidworks sketch?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Points.
- View Points. (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Points.
How do I hide lines in Solidworks model?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do you change the color of a sketch line in Solidworks?
Use the Sketch/Curve Color PropertyManager to apply color changes to sketches or curves in a model. To open this PropertyManager: Click Edit Sketch or Curve Color . Click Edit > Appearance > Sketch/Curve Color.
Why are my Solidworks drawing dimensions GREY?
Inserted dimensions are black and non inserted dimensions are grey, by default. These colors carry over to printouts while in Color Display Mode is on. When this mode is turned off, all colors are shown as system status (system defines the color based on their status instead of other settings).
How do I delete a sketch in Solidworks Mac?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do I turn off the grid in Solidworks?
Click Grid/Snap (Sketch toolbar) or click Options and on the Document Properties tab, select Grid/Snap. Turns the sketch grid on or off. Toggles between solid and dashed grid lines.
How do you select overlapping lines in Solidworks?
- In a part or assembly document, right-click the model in the graphics area and choose Select Other . The pointer changes to. and a box appears with a list of entities (faces, edges, subassemblies, etc.) …
- Click in the list or the graphics area to select an entity.
How do you hide sketches in Creo?
You might be able to hide the sketch in the layer status.
- go into the layer tree.
- right click on layer with the sketch.
- hide layer.
- save status.
- check out/check in.