How do you hide interior elevations in Revit?
Highlight an interior elevation symbol in your site plan view, right click and select all instances (this should select all interior elevation symbols). Right click again and select Hide in view – elements.
How do I hide a marker in Revit?
You can hide the annotation line and bubble from the current view by selecting the annotation, right-clicking, and selecting Hide in view Elements (to hide only that section annotation) or Category (to hide all section annotations) from the context menu.
How do you filter elevation tags in Revit?
When creating an elevation, select edit type > duplicate and name them accordingly. Then you can quite easily filter your elevations by type name.
How do I hide a section tag in Revit?
Hide Section Tags
- In the drawing area, select the triangle on the section tag.
- On the Properties palette, select a value for the Hide at Scales Coarser Than parameter.
- Click OK.
How do you use elevation tags?
Click Insert tab Family editor panel (Load into Project) to load the <elevation tag>. rfa into a project. In the project, click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Elevation Tags). Duplicate a type, and set the Type Parameter Elevation Mark to use the new elevation tag you loaded previously.
How do you filter a schedule in Revit?
On the Filter tab of the Schedule Properties dialog (or the Material Takeoff Properties dialog), create filters that limit the display of data in a schedule. You can create up to 4 filters, and all filters must be satisfied for the data to display. Many types of scheduled fields can be used to create filters.
How do you change the interior elevation tag in Revit?
You can set various parameters to modify the display of the elevation symbols.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Advanced Settings drop-down (Elevation Tags).
- In the Type Properties dialog, make the necessary changes to the elevation symbol properties.
- Click OK.
How do you make an elevation symbol in Revit?
Create an Elevation View
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Elevation drop-down (Elevation). …
- (Optional) In the Type Selector, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type.
- Place the cursor near a wall, and click to place the elevation symbol.
How do you rename elevations in Revit?
To change the label text, select the reference elevation symbol, and on the Properties palette, click (Edit Type). Edit the Reference Label type parameter and click OK. Optionally, select the elevation symbol, and add check marks where you want to create additional reference elevations.
How do you reference a plan view in Revit?
You can place reference sections in plan, elevation, section, drafting, and callout views.
To create a reference section:
- Click View tab Create panel (Section).
- On the Reference panel, select Reference Other View.
- Select a section, callout of a section, or drafting view name from the drop-down list.