How do you make a sketch on Onshape?
Right-click on the name of the part, curve, or surface in the Part list or assembly in the Assembly list. Select Create drawing of
How do you make a BOM on Onshape?
Click the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of the Bill of Materials table, and click Save as template… This opens the Create template dialog box, where you can name and create your new BOM template. The selected template appears in your BOM table.
What is a virtual sharp in Onshape?
Virtual sharp. Create a virtual sharp associated with two linear edges. Virtual sharps are fully associated with the geometry and update appropriately with changes to the geometry. Click . Select first linear edge.
How do you make a new drawing?
Creating a new drawing
- Do one of the following: On the ribbon Application button, choose New. …
- Click Use A Template Drawing, and then click Next.
- To display the Open Template dialog box, click Browse.
- Select the template (. dwt) file that you want, and then click Open. …
- Click Finish. SUPPORT.
How do you make a drawing into a part?
To create a drawing from within a part or assembly document:
- Click Make Drawing from Part/Assembly. (Standard toolbar or New. flyout menu).
- Select options for Sheet Format/Size, then click OK.
- Drag views from the View Palette into the drawing sheet, and set options in the PropertyManager.