How do I rename a folder in Fusion 360?
- In the Data panel, navigate to the folder you want to rename.
- Right-click and select Rename.
- Enter the new folder name and click the Enter Key.
How do I create a new project in Fusion 360?
In Fusion 360, you create projects to contain and organize your design data.
Create a new project using the Data Panel
- Click the Show Data Panel icon. to open the Data Panel, which displays your projects and designs.
- Click the New Project button.
- Specify a name for the project.
- Double-click the project to open it.
What is a project in Fusion 360?
In Fusion 360, a project is a shared workspace for teams of people working together on a project to store, organize, and manage all related design data. Projects let you control who has access to specific design data.
How do I delete files from Fusion 360?
Right-click the file in the data panel. Select Delete.
Why can’t I create a new project in Fusion 360?
If the Team Hub was created by someone else, and the current user is a member, they may not have permission to create a new project or save files in the current folder. Verify with the Team Hub owner that the user has privileges to create projects. See How to add a Team Administrator in a Fusion 360 Team Hub.
Where can a user create and manage projects in Fusion 360?
Just access A360 within a web browser. at the top of the Data Panel within Fusion 360. This will launch your default web browser, displaying the dashboard for the respective project. On the left-hand side you will see the Activity Feed that displays all recent activity (by all collaborators) in the project.
Does Fusion 360 have a parts library?
Fusion 360 uses the McMaster-Carr website as its standard parts library. McMaster-Carr can be accessed directly in Fusion 360: Go to the ribbon, in the Insert pane, select Insert McMaster-Carr Component. In the Insert McMaster-Carr Component dialog box, navigate to the part to insert.
How do you do project geometry in fusion?
- In a 2D sketch, click a face or work plane to set the sketch plane.
- Click Sketch tab Create panel Project Geometry .
- In the graphics window, click the geometry that you want to project onto the sketch plane. …
- To finish, right-click and choose Done, press Esc, or click another command.