Why is my text upside down in SolidWorks?
The text orientation is dependent on the way you create the curve (line) the text is referenced on. If you create a line from left to right then the text will be upright and if you create it from right to left, then it will be upside down as see above.
How do you rotate a feature in SolidWorks?
Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
How do you rotate something 90 degrees in SolidWorks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do you edit text in SolidWorks?
Editing Text Window
- Right-click the note text.
- Select Edit Text in Window.
- Edit the text in the Note text field.
- Click OK.
How do I change dimension of text orientation in Solidworks?
- Click Options. on the Standard toolbar, or click Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, expand Dimensions.
- Click a dimension type, for example, Angle.
- In Text position, select a position, for example, Broken Leader, Horizontal Text .
- Click OK.
How do I change the orientation of a dimension in Solidworks?
Use the shortcut menu to change the dimension orientation. Right-click the dimension, select Select Annotation View, and select a new view from the shortcut menu.
How do you rotate text in SolidWorks 2019?
Select the text in the Text box, and click Rotate to rotate the selected text 30 degrees counterclockwise. For other rotation angles, select the text, click Rotate and then edit the code in the Text box.
How do you rotate an object in SolidWorks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do you change text part in Solidworks?
To edit sketch text:
- In an open sketch, right-click the text (the pointer changes to. when it is over the sketch text) and select Properties.
- Edit the text and its properties in the Sketch Text PropertyManager as necessary.
How do you define text in Solidworks?
- Click a face of a part.
- Click Text. …
- In the graphics area, select an edge, curve, sketch, or sketch segment. …
- In the PropertyManager, under Text, type the text to display. …
- Set the properties in the Sketch Text PropertyManager as necessary.
- Click .
- With the sketch still open, extrude or cut the text.
How do you change the color of text in Solidworks?
How do I change highlight color in Solidworks?
- Click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the System Options tab, click Colors.
- Under Color scheme settings, select Drawings, Changed dimensions.
- Click Edit.
- In the Color dialog box, select the color and click OK.
- Click OK.