How do you scale a drawing in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do you make a view bigger in a sheet in Revit?
Use the Size Crop tool to change the size of a perspective view to place on a sheet. Select the crop boundary then click on the Size Crop tool. Use the Scale (locked proportions) to keep the same proportions. Change the values until you get the size you want.
Why can’t I change the scale of a drawing in Revit?
To change the settings try one of the following steps: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template.
How do you add a scale in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties.
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
Can you scale 1d in Revit?
respond my need. To scale in one direction: 1. Select the object, right click-scale, snap to point (left click on ) from wich you want the object to be scaled, enter the scale value, enter, done.
How do you scale a 3d view on a sheet in Revit?
As long as it is a camera view, select the view on the sheet, and in the modify tab, select “Size crop,” check the radio button “Scale” then change the width or height to suit.
How do you scale a camera view in Revit?
Adjusting the Scale of a Camera View
- To change the scale of the view, select the crop boundary and go to Modify | Cameras > Size Crop:
- In the Size Crop dialog, select the button for Scale (locked proportions). …
- The Scale (locked proportions) option maintains the aspect ratio and the field of view remains the same.
How do you change the scale of elevation in Revit?
In the view, look at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Click on it, and you can pick whatever scale it is that you want.
Can we change the view scale of existing views?
You can change the scale of any existing view. When you change the size of the drawing, the drawing sheet scale changes to keep the views in proportion to the size of the sheet. However, detailed and scaled views retain their original scale regardless of changes to the drawing size.
What is a view template in Revit?
A view template is a collection of view properties, such as view scale, discipline, detail level, and visibility settings. Use view templates to apply standard settings to views. View templates can help to ensure adherence to office standards and achieve consistency across construction document sets.
How do you scale a schedule in Revit?
To adjust the Scale Format in View Schedules:
- Select the View Schedule in Revit.
- Click on Edit fields.
- Click on “Add calculated parameter” in the dialog.
- Create a name for the parameter.
How do I scale an Autocad drawing in Revit?
Scaling for Imported CAD Files
- Select the imported CAD file and click Modify |
tab Properties panel (Type Properties). Note: SAT and 3DM files can’t be scaled.
- In the Type Properties dialog, modify Import Units or Scale Factor. If you change the import units, the scale factor automatically updates. …
- Click OK.