How do you scale in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do I create a custom scale in Revit?
On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom. In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio. (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale. Click OK.
Why can’t I change the scale in Revit?
To change the settings try one of the following steps: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify the scale or other settings defined in the view template.
How do I change the scale of a line in Revit?
Go to manage > Object Styles > Annotation Tab and change the Line Pattern of Callout Boundary to a denser one.
How do you scale a tree in Revit?
In a view, select a plant to modify, and click Modify | Planting tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Change the Size of Plants
- Click Duplicate.
- Specify a name for the new plant type, and click OK.
- In the Type Properties dialog, for Height, enter a value to indicate the new height of the plant.
- Click OK.
How do you scale a tag in Revit?
- Select the tag to edit.
- Click Edit family.
- Select the Label.
- Select Edit Type.
- Type in the new text size.
- Click OK.
- Load into Project.
- Select Overwrite the existing version.
Can we change the view scale of existing views?
You can change the scale of any existing view. When you change the size of the drawing, the drawing sheet scale changes to keep the views in proportion to the size of the sheet. However, detailed and scaled views retain their original scale regardless of changes to the drawing size.
How do I assign a view template in Revit?
Click View tab Graphics panel View Templates drop-down Apply Template to Current View, or right-click and select Apply View Template. In the Apply View Template dialog, select a type from the Show type list. In the Names list, select the view template you want to apply.
How do you manage scales in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties.
Assign a View Scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
How do you scale One direction in Revit?
To scale in one direction: 1. Select the object, right click-scale, snap to point (left click on ) from wich you want the object to be scaled, enter the scale value, enter, done.