How do you find the midpoint of a line in Fusion 360?
When adding a dimensional or geometric constraint if you want to select the midpoint of a line or an arc then select the constraint press and hold the shift key then move your cursor close to the mid pint area of the geometry and the cursor will snap to the midpoint as shown in the animated gif below.
How do you find the midpoint of a rectangle in Fusion 360?
How to find the midpoint of a rectangle
- Create the rectangle in sketch.
- From the Sketch Palette select Construction Line.
- From the Create menu select Line and create a line from the top-left corner of the rectangle, to the bottom-right corner.
- Create another construction line from the top-right corner to the bottom left.
How do you cut a body in Fusion 360?
How to trim a body in Fusion 360
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
How do I move my body to Origin on Fusion 360?
Select the Point to Point or Point to Position Move Type.
- Select a point on one of the bodies as the origin point.
- Select the origin in the browser tree as the target point.