How do you rename a discipline in Revit?
Select an organization scheme. To rename the organization scheme, click Rename. Enter a new name, and click OK.
How do you change the discipline of a sheet in Revit?
- Select the Sheets tool.
- Click Settings > Disciplines.
- Click Add discipline.
- Enter a designator for the discipline and press the Enter key or click the icon. …
- Hover your cursor over the Name column for the new discipline and click the icon.
- Enter a name and press the Enter key or click the icon.
How do you add a discipline in Revit?
Do you want to add other Disciplines from the list or you want to create new disciplines? If you want simply to add from the list ,then make a duplicate of a view and change Discipline : Properties>Graphics >Disciplines> choose from the list ….then the category will appear automatically in Project Browser…
How do I rename a project browser in Revit?
Revit Architecture uses default names for project views. You can change view names at any time to better reflect their content or to simplify project management. In the Project Browser, right-click the view name, and click Rename.
How do you edit a series in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you add identity data to a sheet in Revit?
Click the location on the sheet where parameter is to be placed. In the Select Parameter dialog box, click Add. In the Parameter Properties dialog box, click Select. In the Shared Parameters dialog box, select the parameter group created earlier, and then select the parameter that desired in this label position.
How do you organize sheets in Revit?
In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the sheet list name. On the Properties palette, for Fields, click Edit.
Use the Sheet Order field to sort the sheet list, as follows:
- Click the Sorting/Grouping tab.
- For Sort by, select Sheet Order. Make sure that Ascending is selected.
- Click OK.
What is coordination discipline in Revit?
In plan views, the view range and its cut plane control the display of most elements in the view. Some mechanical, electrical, and piping elements within the view range display regardless of whether the cut plane intersects them.
How do I change the view category to coordination in Revit?
Specify Coordination Settings
- Open the MEP model and click Collaborate tab Coordinate panel (Coordination Settings).
- For Apply settings to, select New links.
- Under Category, select a category.
- Under Behavior, for Copy behavior, select a value.
- Continue specifying a copy behavior for each fixture category.
How do I add a category in project Browser Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Browser Organization. In the Browser Organization dialog, click the Views tab to create a sort group for project views, or click the Sheets tab to create a sort group for sheets. Click New. Enter a name for the sort group, and click OK.
How do I rename a series in Revit?
If project needs change, renaming a sheet may be appropriate.
- In the Project Browser, under Sheets (all), right-click the sheet name and click Rename, or select the sheet and press F2. …
- In the Sheet Name dialog, enter a new number and name for the sheet, and click OK.
How do you rename a view in Revit?
You can change view names at any time. In the Project Browser, right-click the view name and click Rename, or select the view and press F2. As an alternative, you can use a slow double-click to rename a view. In the Rename View dialog, enter a new name for the view, and click OK.
How do you create a new view type in Revit?
Create a View Type
- Open a view for which you want to create a view type, or click the view name in the Project Browser.
- In the Properties palette, click Edit Type.
- In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
- Enter a name for the new view type and click OK.