How do I completely uninstall SOLIDWORKS?
Access Programs and Features through Windows Control Panel
Select the SOLIDWORKS application that you wish to remove and choose Uninstall. When the Installation Manager launches, you will see a Windows reboot message. Select OK to Continue the installation.
How do I uninstall SOLIDWORKS from my laptop?
- Navigate to “Programs” > “Programs and Features”. Click on SOLIDWORKS. …
- SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager will open and ask what products you would like to uninstall. Please make sure all the products are selected. …
- You will be asked if you would like to backup your SOLIDWORKS Electrical environment.
How do I uninstall SOLIDWORKS 2019?
In Windows, open Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs. Select SOLIDWORKS SolidNetWork License Manager, click Remove, and confirm the deletion.
How do I delete and redownload in SOLIDWORKS?
You can repair an individual installation. You cannot repair an administrative image; you must uninstall and then reinstall the administrative image. In Windows 7 or later, click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Select the SOLIDWORKS version you wish to repair and click Change.
How do I uninstall older versions of SOLIDWORKS?
- Click Change in Advanced Options. The Advanced Options screen appears. …
- Select one or more options to perform a custom uninstall, or select all options to perform a complete uninstall.
- Click Back to Summary.
- On the Summary screen, expand Advanced Options to display the uninstall method and entries.
How do I force uninstall a program?
Press down the CTRL+SHIFT+ESC keys together to open the Task Manager. It should already be on the processes tab. Select the Program or App you want to uninstall from the list under processes. Now try running the uninstall on the Program/App again.
How do I uninstall SOLIDWORKS camera?
To uninstall a product:
- On the Uninstall screen, ensure that the product is selected. If you uninstall all products, the Solidworks Installation Manager is also uninstalled.
- Clear the products you do not want to remove. …
- Choose whether to perform a custom or complete uninstall. …
- Click Remove Items.
How do I delete a registry in SOLIDWORKS?
How to reset/delete the SolidWorks Registry
- To open the registry: Press the “Windows Key + R”. Inside the “Run” dialog, type in “regedit.exe” and click OK. …
- For Systems Without PDM: ComputerHKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareSolidWorks
- For Systems With PDM: ComputerHKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareSolidWorksSOLIDWORKS 20XX.
Can I delete SOLIDWORKS data folder?
So here is what you can do: a) Investigate where SOLIDWORKS expects the folder to be for all installed versions. Use Tools > Options > Hole Wizard/ Toolbox and by process of elimination delete any extra folders not in use.
Do I need to uninstall SOLIDWORKS 2019?
If you are experiencing serious issues with your SOLIDWORKS software, you may need to fully uninstall the program and all associated programs and files before attempting to reload the software.
How do I uninstall VBA 7.1 SOLIDWORKS?
The installation kit of the VBA 7.1 component, ends with “msi”, is located in the installation kit of SOLIDWORKS under ”Prereqs > VBA”. Normally the installation kit can be found under Documents folder -> SOLIDWORKS Downloads. Right-click on the vba71. msi and choose “Uninstall”.
How do I uninstall SOLIDWORKS 2022?
Type Control Panel into the Windows search line to pull up the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. (A list of programs should be displayed which are by default in alphabetical order.) Right-click on SOLIDWORKS 2022 from the list and select Uninstall in order to launch the SOLIDWORKS Installation Manager.
How do I uninstall VBA 7.1 from Windows 10?
Right click the file named vba71. msi and select uninstall. Right click on the file named vba71_1033. msi and then select uninstall.
How do I install an older version of SOLIDWORKS?
Using the script to uninstall
- Download the script from the link above.
- Turn on File name extensions in the Windows Explorer.
- Rename the file from a .txt to a .bat file.
- Right-click on the file and run it as administrator.
- Install the older version of SOLIDWORKS.