How do you reassign mouse controls?
Change mouse settings
- Open Mouse Properties by clicking the Start button. , and then clicking Control Panel. …
- Click the Buttons tab, and then do any of the following: To swap the functions of the right and left mouse buttons, under Button configuration, select the Switch primary and secondary buttons check box. …
- Click OK.
How do I change controls in SOLIDWORKS?
How to change keyboard shortcuts in SOLIDWORKS
- With a document open, select Tools.
- Select Customize.
- Select the Keyboard tab.
- Click on a keyboard shortcut you want to change.
- Add a new custom shortcut.
- You’ll get an error message if you enter a shortcut that already exists. …
- Select OK to finish and save.
How do I program a mouse button in SOLIDWORKS?
Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer. Hold down Ctrl and drag with the middle mouse button. In an active drawing, you do not need to hold down Ctrl. Hold down Shift and drag with the middle mouse button.
How do I change the mouse wheel in SOLIDWORKS?
Click View > Modify > Zoom About Screen Center, then spin the wheel forward and back. To change the direction of the mouse wheel for zooming in and out, click Tools > Options > System Options > View and click Reverse mouse wheel zoom direction.
Which option is used to change mouse settings?
The options used to change the mouse settings are as follows:
- Open the control panel.
- Click “Hardware and Sound”
- Select the “Mouse” present in the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Adjust the settings for the physical buttons in pointers.
- Change your pointers in pointer options.
How do you customize your mouse?
Search for and click on “Mouse settings” on your computer via the Start button or the Search bar in your taskbar. In the Window that follows click on “Adjust mouse & cursor size” in the right-side column. The next window will offer options for changing the pointer size and color. Set to your liking!
What does SOLIDWORKS PDM do?
With SOLIDWORKS PDM, you can create and maintain a single data location and vault that can be accessed by users to store and retrieve files. With SOLIDWORKS PDM products, data is kept secure, up-to-date, and accessible. The system eliminates duplicate work and delays, while saving time and development costs.
How do I navigate SOLIDWORKS without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer. Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer.
How do I activate the middle mouse button in SOLIDWORKS?
Hold down Ctrl and drag with the middle mouse button. (In an active drawing, you do not need to hold down Ctrl.) Hold down Shift and drag with the middle mouse button.
Why does my middle mouse button not work?
There are a few things that can cause issues for your middle mouse button. Things like hardware malfunctions, incorrect device settings, uninstalled drivers, and incorrect Windows configuration can all cause your middle mouse button to malfunction.
How do you move around in SOLIDWORKS?
Do one of the following:
- Press Alt + middle mouse button and drag.
- On the main toolbar, click Camera Tools > Pan , then click and drag.