How do I get rid of XYZ in Solidworks?
To turn the display of axes on or off: Click View > Hide/Show > Axes. Search ‘Turning the Display of Axes On or Off’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I hide axis in Solidworks drawing?
To hide or show an individual axis:
- Right-click the axis in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Hide or Show.
How do you show coordinate in Solidworks drawing?
Right-click the coordinate system and click Hide or Show.
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items (Heads-up View toolbar), and then View Coordinate Systems.
- View Coordinate Systems (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Coordinate Systems.
How do you hide a triad in Solidworks?
To display or hide the reference triad, click Tools > Options > System Options > Display. Select or clear Display reference triad, then click OK. See the view normal to the screen.
What is coordinate system in Solidworks?
You can define a coordinate system for a part or assembly. Coordinate systems are useful: With the Measure and Mass Properties tools. When exporting SOLIDWORKS documents to IGES, STL, ACIS, STEP, Parasolid, VRML, and VDA.
Where is coordinate system in Solidworks?
To create a coordinate system:
- Click Coordinate System (Reference Geometry toolbar) or Insert > Reference Geometry > Coordinate System .
- Use the Coordinate System PropertyManager to create the coordinate system. You can amend your selections: …
- Click .
How do you find coordinates in Solidworks?
Click Measure (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Evaluate > Measure. When you select a vertex or sketch point, the x, y, and z coordinates are displayed. When the Measure tool is not active, commonly-used measurements for selected entities appear in the status bar. Select to specify custom measurement units and precision.
How do you change isometric view in SolidWorks?
To change the orientation of a section or aligned section view to isometric: Right-click a section or aligned section view and select Isometric Section View. To remove the isometric orientation, right-click the view and select Remove Isometric View.
How do you change the front view in SolidWorks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.