What does Revit underlay mean?
When you set an underlay, Revit displays another level of the model at the view’s cut plane under the current plan view. The underlay can be viewed from above or below the current level. The underlay appears in halftone and is visible in a hidden line view.
How do you show below level in Revit?
- In plan view, click View menu > View Properties.
- Click the Edit button for the View Range parameter.
- Enter a value for both the Bottom Offset, under Primary Range, and the Level Offset, under View Depth, that is more than 4 feet from the floor or slab.
What is view depth in Revit?
View depth is an additional plane beyond the primary range. Change the view depth to show elements below the bottom clip plane. By default, the view depth coincides with the bottom clip plane.
How do I make properties visible in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
How do I change the view range in Revit?
Modify the View Range
- Open a plan view.
- On the Properties palette, locate the View Range parameter, and click Edit. Alternatively, enter VR on the keyboard.
- In the View Range dialog, modify view range properties as necessary. …
- Click Apply to view changes.
Why can I see the floor below in Revit?
Go to Solution. Change the View Properties to None for Underlays or the View Range if it has been changed to show the Bottom Primary depth or View Depth below the current view floor level. Reight-Click in the view and select View Properties or type in VP.
Why is my floor not showing in Revit?
Maybe your floor is below the view range in your view. Modify the range to make it visible. Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files. Floors show up on 3d & site plan, but not floor plan.