How do I get the command bar back in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border, click Toolbars, and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
How do I move the command manager in SOLIDWORKS 2020?
Drag the CommandManager by its tab. It becomes a separate floating window. Once it is floating, you can drag the CommandManager anywhere on or outside the SOLIDWORKS window.
How do you undock command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To dock the CommandManager when it is floating, do one of the following:
- While dragging the CommandManager on the SOLIDWORKS window, move the pointer over a docking icon: Dock above. Dock left. Dock right.
- Double-click the floating CommandManager to revert to the last docking position.
How do you Uncollapse command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To collapse the CommandManager, click . In the collapsed view, click a tab to expand the CommandManager and access the tools. In the expanded view, click to keep the CommandManager expanded. Search ‘Collapsible CommandManager’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
Where is toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars: Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name. Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
Why did my toolbar disappear in SOLIDWORKS?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes. If this step does not work, then try step 3.
What is command Manager?
The CommandManager is a context-sensitive toolbar that dynamically updates based on the toolbar you want to access. By default, it has toolbars embedded in it based on the document type. When you click a tab below the CommandManager, it updates to show that toolbar.
How do you move a command in SOLIDWORKS?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
Where is the Heads Up View toolbar SOLIDWORKS?
You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I pin a command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To dock it, drag it to the top or either side of the window until the Docking Icon appears. Drag the Command Manager to the icon and release your mouse to dock it.
How do I undock a tab in SOLIDWORKS?
New drag/undock method
- Right-click on the Command Manager and select Customize from the shortcut menu.
- In the customize dialog enable the option Lock Command Manager and toolbars as shown in the figure below.
- Pick OK.
How do I move the SOLIDWORKS toolbar?
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.
How do you write commands in SOLIDWORKS?
Start typing a search query in the SOLIDWORKS Search box.
Searching for Commands
- To locate a command in the SOLIDWORKS user interface, hover over the command in the results list and click Show Command Location .
- To run a command, click the command, or highlight the command and press Enter.
How do I show tabs in SOLIDWORKS?
Displaying or Hiding CommandManager Tabs
- Right-click on any CommandManager tab.
- Select tabs you want to display; clear tabs you want to hide.