Can you merge bodies in Fusion 360?
To join or combine solids or bodies, Do the following: Click Design > Solid > Modify > Combine. . From the Combine dialog, select the Target Body.
How do you merge sketches?
- Select two or more sketches.
- Click on Merge sketches or choose Sketch → Merge sketches from the top menu.
- The resulting sketch will be created as a separate new object.
How do I combine two pictures in SketchBook?
Merging layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Ensure the layer to be merged is above the one it will be merged with. If it isn’t, reposition it. See How to reorder layers.
- Double-tap a layer to access the Layer menu.
- Tap to merge two layers or. to merge all.
- Then, tap OK.
Can you combine sketches in Inventor?
To combine the two 2D sketches into a single 3D sketch, you must create a new 3D sketch and use the Intersection Curve tool, which is shown below. The Intersection Curve tool allows the user to combine two 2D sketches to generate the geometry for a 3D sketch.
How do you copy a body in Fusion 360?
Copy Bodies in Fusion 360
Fusion 360 bodies can be copied similarly to sketches. To copy, right-click on a Body in the Browser and select “copy.” You can also select the body in the Browser to use the keyboard shortcuts CTRL + C (Windows) or CMD + C (Mac).
How do you make multiple parts in Fusion 360?
Follow the steps below to create a drawing with multiple components:
- Create a new file in Fusion 360.
- Use the Insert into Current Design function to have all the designs that should appear in the drawing in one Fusion 360 model.
- Save the new design.
- Create a drawing.
- Insert / edit new views for the desired effect.