How do you set Network pressure catalog?
To Specify the Pressure Network Catalog
- Click Home tab Create Design panel Set Pressure Network Catalog Find.
- In the Set Pressure Network Catalog dialog box, specify the Catalog Folder and Catalog Database File and click OK. …
- Set up a pressure network parts list.
How do I import a pipe network in Civil 3D?
To do the latter, go to the Output tab in Civil 3D and click Export to Storm Sewers. Save this file to a temporary location. Open Storm and Sanitary Analysis. From the File menu, go to Import and import the Hydraflow Storm Sewers File that was just exported from Civil 3D.
How do I edit my Civil 3D pipe catalog?
To Edit Pipe Network Parts Lists
- In Toolspace, on the Settings tab, expand the Pipe Network collection, and then expand the Parts Lists collection.
- Right-click the desired parts list and click Edit Parts List.
What is a pipe network parts list?
The pipe networks feature references a part catalog and a parts list that define the size, shape, and certain behavior of the parts (pipes and structures) you insert into drawings.
How do I create a pipe network profile?
Click Profile tab Launch Pad panel Draw Parts In Profile View Find. In the drawing, select the pipe network parts you wish to add to the profile view, or enter E to select an entire pipe network. Select a profile view.
How do you use part builder in Civil 3D?
About Creating Parts With Part Builder
- Specify the part configuration. You work in the parametric building environment to create single pipe network parts. …
- Create a 2D or 3D model of the part. …
- Generate a preview image and define the insertion position of the part. …
- Validate and save the part.
How do I add a part to a Civil 3D catalog?
Go into the “Parts List” dropdown and click “Set Network Catalog” from the options. From the “Pipe Network Catalog Settings” dialog, you should see the default catalog location from when Civil 3D was first installed. Select the folder icon. Now, navigate to the server location where your custom catalog is saved.
How do I add a part size in Civil 3D?
To add new sizes for the part, click a parameter value such as the LenB1 parameter, and click Edit on the toolbar. The Edit Values dialog box is displayed. Click Add and enter a new size. When you are finished adding sizes, click OK.