Can I uninstall Autodesk desktop connector?
Open “Control Panel” and uninstall Autodesk Desktop App. Right-click on the Autodesk Desktop App and select “uninstall.”
Is Autodesk desktop connector needed?
To support workflows that use Autodesk Docs for sharing project data, you need to install and set up Autodesk Desktop Connector. Desktop Connector is a desktop service that integrates an Autodesk data management source (or data source) with your desktop folder and file structure for easy file management.
How do I turn off my desktop connector?
Right-click on the Desktop Connector icon or the connected drive and select Sign Out to disconnect your connected drives.
How do I uninstall Autodesk connector?
To Uninstall the Autodesk Desktop App
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Click Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Select the Autodesk desktop app from the Currently Installed Programs list.
- Click Uninstall.
What happens if I uninstall Autodesk desktop app?
If you uninstall the Autodesk desktop app, none of the other Autodesk products on your computer is removed; they continue to work as they were. However, updates will not be delivered to those products. You will need to download updates and products from Autodesk Account (http://www.autodesk.com/account).
How do I uninstall and reinstall Autodesk desktop connector?
To perform a clean uninstall:
- Navigate to your user profile folder. …
- Rename the ACCDocs folder to BIM 360 (this will preserve your locally cached files) or delete the ACCDocs folder (if you wish to clear out the local cache).
How do I set up Autodesk connector?
- Download the latest version of Desktop Connector. …
- Open the downloaded package and allow it to extract.
- Select the location where Desktop Connector’s program files will go and click Install. …
- You are now ready to use Desktop Connector.
What is the latest version of Autodesk desktop connector?
April 28, 2021 (v. 14.9. 0.1430)
- Desktop Connector is now available on the Autodesk Accounts Products & Services page. …
- Desktop Connector installation experience standardized with common Autodesk Installation Framework.
- Desktop Connector download is now a self-extracting executable.
What is the use of Autodesk desktop connector?
Desktop Connector is a desktop service that integrates an Autodesk data management source (or data source) with your desktop folder and file structure for easy file management. The files in the data source are replicated in a connected drive.
How do I find my Autodesk desktop connector version?
Hover your cursor over the Desktop Connector tray icon to view the build number. You can also view the build number in the Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
What is an Autodesk connected drive?
Autodesk Drive File Structure Components
Connected Drive—This is the parent local drive for the Desktop Connector service. All hubs, shared projects, and respective folders and files are contained under this drive.
Can I disable Autodesk desktop on startup?
Press CTRL-SHIFT-ESC to open the Task Manager (or right-click the taskbar and choose Task Manager). Click the Startup tab. Right-click Autodesk Desktop App and choose “Disable.”
How do I remove AdAppMgrSvc?
To perform a clean uninstall of the Autodesk Desktop App follow the steps below:
- Open Task manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc).
- Open the Services tab and stop AdAppMgrSvc.
- Open the Details tab and close the following processes: …
- Open “Control Panel” and uninstall Autodesk Desktop App.
Is it safe to uninstall Autodesk genuine service?
It’s simply unacceptable. you can find uninstall application at this path. Use the Microsoft Troubleshooter, after choosing “Uninstalling” it will show a list of all programs on your system, select the one you want to remove, next, and wait for the troubleshooter to complete.