How do I make lines not show in AutoCAD?
To hide lines in layout views
- Select the viewport in which you want to apply hidden lines.
- Click Window menu > Properties Inspector.
- On the Properties Inspector, Misc area, Shade Plot list, select Hidden.
How do you clean up a 3D solid in AutoCAD?
Remove redundant faces, edges, and vertices from a 3D solid, and verify whether the 3D solid is valid.
- Click Home tab Solid Editing panel Solid Editing flyout Clean.At the Command prompt, enter solidedit. Then enter b (Body) and L (cLean).
- Select the 3D solid object.
- Press Enter to complete the command.
How do I delete a mesh line in AutoCAD?
“In the Visual Styles manager (VISUALSTYLES), select “Realistic” then look under “Edge Settings” You can choose between Facet Edges, Isolines, and None.”
How do you mask a line in AutoCAD?
To Mask a Drawing Area
- Click Annotate tab Markup panel Wipeout. Find.
- Specify points in a sequence that defines the perimeter of the area to be masked. You can also enter p and click an existing polyline to use. The polyline must be closed, contain line segments only, and have zero width.
- Press Enter to end the command.
What does Ltscale do in AutoCAD?
Linetype scale (LTSCALE) determines the scale and appearance of dashed lines as they appear in your drawing. This setting becomes especially important when you go to plot, since lines that appear dashed in Model Space may appear solid in Paper Space if their LTSCALE isn’t exactly correct.
How do I turn off smooth lines in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type WHIPARC and set it to 0 (recommended). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned on in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command). In AutoCAD 2019 and newer, the Details button must be clicked in order to see its checkbox.