How do you move an object in Solidworks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body: Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . Specify parameters to move, copy, or rotate bodies.
How do you drag in Solidworks?
The key is that you must press and hold the
How do I move a sketch in Solidworks?
First, Window select the sketch entities you wish to move. Second, Hold the CTRL key on your keyboard then Pick and Drag the selected entities from one of the Points in the Sketch.
How do you move a sketch in Solidworks 2020?
To move a sketch in the graphics area, use the pointer:
- Press the left-mouse button. to move the sketch. Video: Moving Sketches.
- Point at the end points or center of the black origin to display one of three flip symbols. Right-click to flip the sketch on the X axis, the Y axis, or both. Flip sketch along X axis.
How do you freely move in Solidworks?
Moving the Camera
- Press Alt + middle mouse button and drag.
- On the main toolbar, click Camera Tools > Pan , then click and drag.
How do I move a surface in Solidworks?
Click Move Face (Mold Tools or Features toolbar) or Insert > Face > Move . You can also right-click a face and click Move Face, or select Move Face on the Direct Editing CommandManager tab.
How do you drag and move in SOLIDWORKS?
- Select a view (the pointer changes to. ) and press Alt while dragging.
- Select the edge of a view (the pointer changes to. ), then drag.
How do you move parts in SOLIDWORKS?
- Right-click the drawing name at the top of the FeatureManager design tree and select Move.
- Type a value in the X value or Y value box, and click Apply. All of the drawing entities move the specified distance in the X or Y direction.
- Click Close to exit the dialog box.
How do you move a part in SOLIDWORKS 2021?
Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. The Move Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
How do you move a sketch in Solidworks 2021?
To move a sketch:
- In an active sketch, click Modify Sketch. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Modify.
- In the dialog box: To move the sketch geometry incrementally, under Translate, type a value for X value and Y value and press Enter. …
- Click Close.